You have no items in your shopping cart.
The LED Standoff Fixings really stands out from the crowd & always add that little personal touch to your display. Unique from competitors these Standoff fixings are available in a Satin Silver and bring life to your display through its built in white LED bulbs that are included in each fixing. Commonly used to create spectacular effects by mounting them with etched acrylic panels or name plates, these personalised fixings are available in both a set of 2 or 4 piece kit.
- Step one of installing your LED Standoff Fixing is to align & position your display. Using a pencil mark identify where your mounting holes should go along the wall or flat surface. Please note that with the LED Standoff Fixings the wiring shouldn't be visable & it is recommended that the wiring is safely threaded to the nearest power supply.
- Once you have identified the positioning of your display & holes positions the next step is to fix the female component of the Standoff (i.e Barrel). Each female compnent comes with a predrilled holes which should be securely fixes to the wall, while drilling a small pilot hole to thread wiring behind the wall.
- When the female compnent is fixed to the wall, please repeat this step with each Standoff Fixing.
- Once you have fixed each female component securely & have threaded the wiring behind your display (towards the nearest power supply) align your display with all predrilled mounting holes.
- Once you are happy with the allignment, begin to thread the male component with your female until your Standoff Fixing is secure.
- Your display should now be secured to the wall & all associated wiring should be hidden.
- Connect all associated wires to your connection box (making sure that no power supply is currently running to the connection box itself).
- Once all associated wiring is connected to the transformer plug the connection box to it's power supply.
- Your LED Standoff Fixings should now be Visable.
Featured: LED Standoff Fixings/Plug/Connection Box/ Transformer
Please note that 365Displays are not responsible for any installtion problems that may or may not become a problem. If you or your customer have any issues or questions in regards to installtion please feel free to contact our sales team and we will be happy to assist with any issues you may have. The LED Standoff Fixing's are a limited stock and may carry a slight delay if llarge quantities are required.
Discounts are available on large orders.