You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Silver Lockable Snap Frame is another design commonly associated with advertising in public areas similar to that of the Security Snap Frames. They feature a locking system which quickly secures you’re internal print, with the four sides of the frame opening sequentially.
The profile is held in place with a Screw/Lock that can be opened with its associated key. This system ensures that your print is never accessed by unauthorised 3rd parties or open to vandalism. The frame itself features a strong extruded 2mm clear Polycarbonate face and a waterproof seal to protect against the outdoor elements.
The Lockable Snap Frame comes with 45mm silver anodized frame and suitable for fixing either Landscape or Portrait orientation.
Yet again these designed frames require no assembly prior to mounting and can be interchanged without any major requirements. The Lockable Snap Frames are great for external menu displays, bus shelter advertisements and much more.
- Unpackaged and unlock the outer frame.
- Using the Spirit Level align the Lockable Snap Frame into position and mark the mounting
- Drill (using 1/4inch drill bit) the pencil markings and insert the plugs, repeat on 4/6 mounting holes.
- Again Align both the Lockable Snap Frame and Plugs
- Using the Drill & Philips head fasten the screws. (Your Snap Frame should now be secured to the wall).
- Insert your print & Anti-glare poster cover and close the external door.
- Tighten the lock using the associated key and your frame is secure.
Required Tools: Level, Cordless Drill (With Philips Head), Pencil, Allen Key/Key, associated & fixings (4 Screws – 4 Plugs).
The Lockable Snap Frames are normally stocked in a silver, however if you are looking to match up with other coloured Snap Frames or company logo's please dont hesitate to contact one of our sales team. Other colours are available on request and we'd be happy to help you out.