Terms & Conditions
Access Plastics Manufacturing Ltd trading as 365displays.ie has the right to cancel any order made through 365displays.ie online store. Descriptions, prices, stock, or any other information related to products sold through this store are given in good faith and are not guaranteed to be accurate. 365displays.ie can choose to cancel any transaction/purchase, for any reason and at any time prior to delivery. If applicable a full refund will be made to our customer.
Shipping & Delivery
Making A Purchase
- Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Switch.
In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We can arrange shipping anywhere in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The cost depends on the weight of your items and destination zone. For all items bought through the 365plastics.ie, the minimum delivery charge is €15 excluding VAT. Certain items may need customized delivery, so contact with the sales team will be necessary to arrange this. +353 (0)1 849 9096, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Collection is always available in Ashbourne, County Meath, A84 NW26, and is free.
The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add your item to the cart and go to checkout. Once your delivery address is entered the next screen will show your delivery cost.
We do not deliver to other locations.
We reserve the right to make alternate arrangements if a delivery area is too costly or difficult to reach by our fleet. In this case we will contact you and let you know if any additional costs or time are involved
- Wherever possible, please check the goods INSIDE before signing the consignment note. If there is any evidence of damage to the outer packaging or contents, the consignment note must be signed for as "DAMAGED".
- "UNCHECKED" will also be accepted.
- "UNEXAMINED" will NOT be accepted and will result in loss of claim against us.
Delivery ScheduleWe deliver your order within 5 to 7 business days.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges23% VAT is not included in the purchase price of any items. The tax will be calculated and displayed before payment is requested.
Privacy & Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption with Paypal. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. Access Plastics Manufacturing Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Returns & Replacements:
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of Access Plastics Manufacturing Ltd. Important Shipping Note: Wherever possible, please check the goods INSIDE before signing the consignment note. If there is any evidence of damage to the outer packaging or contents, the consignment note must be signed for as "DAMAGED". "UNCHECKED" will also be accepted. "UNEXAMINED" will NOT be accepted and will result in loss of claim against us. Shortages or damaged goods must be reported in writing WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT no liability will be accepted outside this period. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
Our Contact Details:
- Access Plastics Manufacturing Ltd
Unit 10 The Court,
Ashbourne Industrial Estate
Ashbourne, Co. Meath
- A84 NW26, Ireland
Phone: +00 353 1 849 9096
- Sat Nav Co-Ordinates
Corporate Web Site: http:www.apml.ie
- Access Plastics Manufacturing Ltd