You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Security Snap Frame is designed to prevent unauthorised access to the internal print, yet with the appropriate lever tool it does still offer a quick interchangeable poster fix when required.
The Security Snap Frame features no visible screws or locks similar to the “Click”. These frames are commonly used in public area’s acting against vandalism and are one of our most populate heavy duty frames used for external purposes more often than not when associated with a waterproof poster. The Frames come in a 25mm silver anodized finish as standard.
Each Security Snap Frame comes individual packaged without any required assembly prior to mounting, including fixtures & fittings (4 Screws - 4 Plugs) and 0.75mm PVC Anti-glare poster cover to prevent any disruption on the internal print. (Lever Sold Separately).
By following the steps below the Security Snap Frame can be mounted with ease! These frames can also be used as a Portrait or Landscape display depending on your print.
- Unpackaged and open the four clasped edges of the Frame using the Lever tool, removing the Anti-glare protection cover.
- Using a Spirit Level align the Security Snap Frame and pencil mark the mounting holes.
- Remove the Security Snap Frame & Drill (using 1/4inch drill bit) the marked holes and then insert the plugs.
- Again Align both the Snap Frame and Plugs!
- Using the Drill & Philips head begin to fasten the screws, repeat this step on the 4/6 fixings (Your Snap Frame should now be secured to the wall).
- First Insert your print & then your Anti-glare poster cover and “Snap” the frames shut! It’s that Easy.
- For future interchanging prints, make sure the Lever Tool is available
Required Tools: Level, Cordless Drill (With Philips Head), Pencil, Lever Tool, associated fixings (4 Screws – 4 Plugs).
Although Security Snap Frames are only available from stock in silver, other colours are available on request. If you'd like a price on a range of other colours to match up with existing frames or company colours please don't hesitate to contact the team.